About Me

My photo
There are only two things you need to know about me: 1. I'm a strong believer of the butterfly effect. 2. I am [hopefully] the most random person you'll ever meet.... but I like it.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

12. Total Recall

Two days earlier
It was five o’clock in the morning; I stumbled into my hotel room laughing with Leon close behind me.
“We could live like this forever.” He said laughing as well.
I was drunk out of mind; I had drank with no limitations “Then let’s live like this forever, we never have to go back.”
“But I want to go back,” he slurred as he took off his shoes “I want you to hook me up with your friend Allyson, I think I might have a chance with her.”
I spun around, incredulous; almost falling in the process “You’ve barely even spoken to her.”
“What’s your point?” he looked up at me, if it was possible then he was drunker than I was. I doubt that was possible.
“We don’t need her.” I whispered, throwing myself into his arms. “You don’t need her and I don’t need Jeremy or Aaron. Look how happy we’ve been these past days without them; we could be enough for each other.”
“We could?”
“Yes, y..yes.” I stammered walking away from him “You’ll cook, I’ll clean or I’ll clean, you’ll cook or you’ll clean and I’ll cook.”
“What?”
I jumped on my bed. Leon followed me and tucked himself in beside me.
“We’ll figure it out.” I said. I was on the edge of passing out.
“We could be enough for each other?” he asked, saying the words slowly.
I turned to face him, “Of course, we don’t have to need anyone else. We’ll just get hurt; look at you and Lisa, look at Jeremy and I. Love stories never end well, look at Romeo and Juliet, Ophelia and Hamlet.”
“Shakespeare was a crappy writer.”
I slapped him lightly, “He was the greatest. He knew what he was talking about.”
I moved closer to Leon, he moved closer as well. “You know what, you’re right. You’re so smart.” He smiled.
I think that was what did it, the way he smiled so dopily. I leaned in and kissed him, I wasn’t even thinking.
He kissed me back and before I knew it, he was on top of me and I was struggling to take his shirt off. I succeeded.
In a slick move that only came from frequency, he pulled my tank top over my head. “Whoa, you’re hot.” He muttered drunkenly, as though it was the first time he’d noticed.
“No, no, no…you’re hot.” I giggled, still kissing him.
His hands were on my shorts; he trailed his kisses from my lips to my neck to my chest to my tummy…as he pulled off my shorts. Next thing to come off was my bra and then my panties; he stopped to look at me naked beneath him. He smiled again.
I pulled him back down to my lips; I loved the way his lips tasted. I nudged at his belt buckle, “Take them off.” I ordered.
I laughed as he struggled to take them off; he was so clumsy, it was cute. He got off the bed to take off his jeans, he was successful. He stood there in front me naked giving me time to admire him, it was necessary.
Before then, I had never seen Leon that way, even at that point I wasn’t sure I saw him that way. But dammit, he had the body of a Greek god.
He climbed the bed slowly, kissing parts of my body as he did so. And then he…


I woke up later cuddled in Leon’s arms. He kissed my hair as I stirred, I smiled. It felt so good that it actually took both of us a while to realize that we had done something wrong.
I was the one that sprung up first, slightly tipsy. I pulled one of the bed sheets with me as I stood up, “What the hell happened last night?”
The goofy grin faded off Leon’s face, “Melanie? Oh shit, what happened last night?”
I stared at him confused and then everything came to me. It came to him too.
“My God, Melanie, I’m so sorry. I took advantage of you.”
I hissed, “I’m a grown lady, Leon, I can’t let you take all the blame, I’m probably sure I instigated it.”
“But I should have known better.” He said getting up from the bed.
“We were both drunk.” I said as I frantically dressed up. “Let’s just go home, please.”
“You were great.” He said awkwardly.
What was I supposed to say to that, I decided to go with the truth “uh, so were you.”


As we drove home, every time I glanced over at Leon, I blushed. With every glance, I couldn’t put the night behind me. I remembered the way he touched me, the way he kissed me. The things he did to me, I didn’t even know some of those things existed, the others I suspected where probably illegal. And the feeling of him inside me…I blushed again
Leon looked over at me, attempted to say something and then decided against it, then turned back to wheel.
I just stared out of the window. It amazed me how long we had gone at it, that was my personal record; then I thought about my multiple orgasms, that was a first for me.
I became worried, had I satisfied him as much as he had satisfied me? Then I remembered the things I did to him [some of which made me never want to look at myself in the mirror again]…sure I had.
I looked over at Leon, I wanted to tell him that it had meant nothing to me because honestly, it hadn’t… but that just didn’t seem like the right thing to say.
We drove in awkward silence up till my dorm, there was nothing to say.


“Where have you been for the past three days? We’ve been worried sick? Hey I’m talking you, answer me!!!” Jamie shouted when I entered my room, she was in the room with Ally and James. I took off my sunglasses slowly and stared at them before ignoring them. I was so ashamed of myself; it just felt like they knew.
Ally looked at me “What happened to you?”
It took all I could to whisper, “I was in Mexico.”

No comments:

Post a Comment